A local Marian pilgrimage video

Thank you for checking in again.  Please head over to my Patreon page and become a member to see my local Marian pilgrimage video! Blogger won't accommodate the videos I'm creating, but 
Patreon will and allows far more organization and easy access.

Right now I'm placing most videos in the "Free Membership" category, but later, there will be other content in the Paid Membership tier, as well. Patreon is a great way to share these videos, and you will be notified in your email as soon as I post anything there, which makes it easier to see what I'm doing.

I'd love to share more behind-the-scenes musings as well as camera trials and experimental bits and pieces in advance of my pilgrimage to Korea. Then when I return, I will be able to upload clips from the footage I collect there and update on the editing process.

So, in other words dear readers, it's worth it to join my Patreon

Komapsumnida!


Comments