Watch the trailer on Patreon (it's free!)

It's less than a month before I depart for Korea. I've booked all my hotels and have been in contact with friends old and new to help me get to where I need to be.  I've also updated the budget with an exciting opportunity to apply for grant funding from the Genesee Valley Council on the Arts!

I thought it would be good to link to the trailer again, since it's been awhile. Check it out on Patreon (it's free to watch!)

I'm starting to gear up for teaching the school year as well as working on the sound track to my short film, Souled, so there is ever so much to do. Most importantly, I've been refining my pilgrimage intentions to bring with me. Please be sure to let me know if you have an intention for prayer you would like me to bring.


Comments